Best Lotus Biscoff Mousse Recipe Egg-Free
Step By Step Recipe to Make Delicious Lotus Biscoff Mousse Cups
It feels great sharing this Lotus Biscoff Mousse Recipe here! A cup full of mousse dessert is the yummiest way to end your meals. India has always loved Gulab Jamun, Rabri, and kheer in the menus. Now it’s time to amplify your love for desserts a little further with this. Especially if you are in a festive mood, this mousse recipe is just perfect. Make your dessert time incredibly sweet with this simple recipe. You can get lotus biscuits online in India which is the main ingredient here.
If you are not finding lotus biscuits near you, do not get disappointed. SnackZack is a leading place to get imported chocolates and cookies. Visit the online store and the products displayed here will instantly delight your eyes. They are also equally delightful for your taste buds. High-quality products of top international brands are from Belgium, Switzerland, the USA, and other places.
Ingredients and Recipe for Lotus Biscoff Mousse
Here is a list of all the ingredients you will need to prepare this yummy sugar-sweet dessert. If you have got a sweet tooth, you are surely going to adore it.
- A 250-gm packet of Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
- 5 tablespoons of Lotus Biscoff Original Spread (you will find lotus Biscoff spread in India)
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream (whipped malai) Or you may use non-dairy whipping cream if you want to avoid dairy cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar (a powdered form of sugar)
- 2 tablespoon Vanilla powder
Heavy whipping cream is the fat content that gets accumulated at the top of milk. It should be whipped using a mixer or a beater/whisk until it turns fluffy and light. It should be whisked well enough to form stiff peaks.
Lotus Bakeries are in India and hence you can buy lotus Biscoff in India from stores or online.
Instructions to make Mousse of Lotus Biscuits in India
- Keep a large bowl in the refrigerator well before an hour
- Use a pack of 24 lotus biscuits.
- Take 20 biscuits from the lotus biscuit pack. Hold aside 4-5 cookies to use later for garnishing the serving bowls.
- Simply crush them with your hands or chop them. Keep this aside.
- Take out the chilled bowl from the refrigerator and mix whipping cream and icing sugar in the bowl. Whip it properly to get stiff peaks.
- Now add vanilla powder and Lotus Biscoff spread into the bowl. Gently fold the Biscoff spread and whipping cream in a way that the cream peaks are not flattened.
- Take a jar or bowl and put more than half of the crushed lotus biscuits.
- Now place the mix of vanilla, icing sugar, Biscoff spread, and whipping cream on the crush of biscuits. You may use a piping bag to get neat circular patterns.
- Garnish the mousse with the remaining crush of the biscuits. Do it neatly so as the shape of the cream peaks are not spoiled.
- Place the whole biscuits you kept aside in the serving bowls on the top of the mousse.
- You may also use Choco chips as toppings to make it attractive.
Before you serve, keep the ready jar or bowl in the refrigerator for at least an hour. As said before, you can also make dairy-free Lotus Biscoff mousse by using non-dairy whipping cream. If you are in the mid of a hectic week, buy lotus biscuits online in India.
The best part about the Lotus Biscoff mousse recipe is that you need minimum ingredients. You can prepare this mousse just with heavy whipping cream, sugar, and lotus biscuits and spread. However, the vanilla powder adds extra flavor. While sugar and cream exist in every home, it is simple to find lotus biscuits as well. Being a Belgian brand in India, you may not get it everywhere.
Buying Lotus Biscoff Products in India
Nowadays, hundreds of homes in India are scared of visiting crowded grocery stores. They are rather buying groceries from different online channels. SnackZack has revolutionized the way people buy confectionaries. We deliver the finest chocolates, biscuits, and spreads of top Indian and foreign brands. You can buy Lotus Biscoff spread in India at our online store for snacks and chocolates. Although, their spreads and biscuits are available in Indian supermarkets. It is rather simple to buy it online without leaving the comfort of your home.
Lotus Bakeries is a Belgian company producing milk biscuits and other confectionaries. It is available in a few countries including India as the Lotus Biscoff brand. SnackZack currently delivers spreads, snacks, and chocolates, and biscuits of Lotus Bakeries. Lotus biscuits are yummy sugar-sweet cookies slightly caramelized. 100% original products promise a relishing experience for your family. You will also explore the finest range of confectionaries from top foreign brands like Toblerone and Hershey’s.